In today's changing business environment, organizations are finding that buyers have less time for face to face meetings and would rather communicate on the phone or on line. Buyers have access to more information than ever before and they want answers NOW! This is putting new pressures on the Inside Sales Force to become more proactive.
This webinar series is designed to give both newer sales people and veterans the skills they can use right away to help them deal with today's changing marketplace.
Webinar #1: 1:00-2:30 pm, Friday, March 11/16: Quality Sales and Service
• Customer Sales and Service "Facts"
• The Value of Long Term Versus Short Term
• Quality Sales and Service is Everyone's Job
• Your Culture is Showing
• Creating a Quality Sales and Service Climate
Webinar #2: 1:00-2:30 pm, Monday, March 21/16: Communication Skills
• 5 Common Human Factors
• Human Relations in Selling
• Communication Skills for Sales and Service
• Body Language - Non-verbal Communication
• Behavioural Pattern Guidelines
• Helpful Hints and Guidelines to Understand People's Behaviour
Webinar #3: 1:00- 2:30 pm, Friday, April 1/16: Yes, You are In Sales!
• The Effective Sales Person
• Planning - Know What You Sell
• The Sales Process - Getting and Keeping Customers
• Telemarketing Skills - How, Methods, Fears
• Asking Better Questions
• Selling Benefits
Webinar #4: 1:00-2:30 pm, Tuesday, April 5/16: Inside Sales Strategies
• Strategies for Developing Long Term Customers - full line selling
• Removing Roadblocks to Superior Sales and Service - 1% Team Solutions
• Dealing With Those Tough Customers
Who Should Attend:
Counter Sales Personnel, Inside/Outside Sales Personnel, Quotation Department Personnel, Service Technicians, Delivery Personnel, Receptionists and anyone involved in the Sales Process!
Registration: CIPH Members: $299 per site for all four webinars. Non-members: $499
||Frank Foster specializes in helping organizations reach their objectives by working to develop training solutions. He specializes in consultative selling and has worked with organizations in Canada and the United States to maximize their potential and results.
He has over 30 years of experience in sales and marketing, and has worked with colleges, universities, distributors, manufacturers, service companies, and associations in developing and delivering performance-improvement programs.
Frank combines his years of experience with current selling techniques to provide clients with custom solutions to solve today's most complex sales and marketing problems.