Report of the Nominating Committee
July 6, 2016
CIPH Nominating Committee Chair Paul McDonald (Bradford White Canada) announced the following election results at the Annual General Meeting on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 at the Fairmount Banff Springs Hotel in Banff Alberta.
- Chairman of the Board: Bill Palamar, President, Weil-McLain Canada Sales Inc., Burlington, ON.
- 1st Vice-Chairman: Joe Senese, Vice President, Operations - Ontario, Groupe Deschênes, Toronto, ON.
- 2nd Vice-Chairman: Allen Taylor, President & CEO, Taylor Pipe Supports, Burlington, ON.
- Manufacturers’ Agent Council Chairman: Andrew Dyck, Vice President, Barclay Sales Ltd., Port Coquitlam, BC.
- Wholesalers’ Division Chairman: Gail Kaufman, Director, Marketing, Wolseley Canada, Burlington, ON.
- Manufacturers’ Division Chairman: Bill Hooper, Regional Sales Manager – Atlantic, Uponor Ltd., Quispamsis, NB.
- Immediate Past Chair/Treasurer: Siân Smith, Senior Director of Procurement, Noble Corporation, Concord, ON.
Directors continuing to serve:
- John Cardiff, Senior Vice President – Business Development, Canature Watergroup (A Division of Canature North America), Kitchener, ON.
- David Hammond, General Manager, A. O. Smith Enterprises Inc., Fergus, ON.
- Sean Kelly, Vice President – Procurement, Emco Corporation, Oakville, ON.
- Matt Robinson, Vice President - Sales, B.A. Robinson Co. Ltd., Winnipeg, MB.
- Michael Kotyck, President, Kotyck Bros. Ltd., Mississauga, ON.
- Pierre Houle, Vice Président, J.U. Houle, Ltée, Victoriaville, QC.
- Gordon Lefort, National Sales Manager – Mechanical, IPEX Inc. Mississauga, ON.
Elected for a three-year term:
- Brent Cornelissen, President, OS&B, Oakville, ON.
Honourary Vice-Chairs (non-voting):
- John Hammill, Vice President, Wholesale Sales, Moen Inc., Oakville, ON.
- Paul McDonald, General Manager, Bradford White Canada Inc., Mississauga, ON.
Retiring from the Board:
- Kevin Fullan, General Manager, Ontario and Atlantic, Wolseley Canada, Burlington, ON.
- Robert Whitty, President & CEO, Bartle & Gibson Co. Ltd., Edmonton, AB.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org