Influencing Behaviour and Engagement in People
February 6, 2017
Join us for a 3 part webinar series!
Dates: March 6, 13, and 17, 2017
Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
Cost: $299 per site
In the current work environment employees must deal with a lot of uncertainty and change, which can lead to a subsequent negative impact on their productivity and job satisfaction. Attend this webinar series and learn how to recognize the importance of being a more positive model as a leader in order to have more engaged employees.
What you will learn:
1. Better understanding of individual behaviours and sources of motivation
2. The five Emotional Intelligence Competencies
3. Better management of the emotions of those you lead
4. Individual improvement strategy
Our webinar leader Dave Neely will help you to understand three layers of motivation which we are all influenced by:
- Behavioural Styles - The DISC Model
- Attitudes and Values – Inner Motivation
- Hidden Influencers – Subconscious Motivation. Dave will provide insights into how these three layers can be utilized to fuel engagement and commitment for the people you deal with. He will also help you to build a defense against the influencers when used by others.
Who should participate:
Anyone who wants to create and maintain engaged and committed employees. You cannot motivate people without a clear understanding of their individual sources of motivation. CIPH members only.
Registration: $299 per site for all three webinars (webinars will be recorded and can be viewed by participants at a later date.)
BONUS: One person at each webinar site will receive a customized personality scan assessment following the 3rd webinar.
Speaker: Dave Neely
About our presenter: Dave Neely is President of D.K Neely and Associates. Dave has been delivering customized leadership and team training since 1986 for a wide variety of clients. As an organization, D.K. Neely is in the business of providing customized processes designed to help individuals and teams maximize their performance. Dave has a unique ability to combine his academic and work experience with a pragmatic approach and his energy and boundless enthusiasm make him a popular leadership facilitator.