Français   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join CIPH
History

 

CIPH was started in Montreal in 1933. The founding members of CIPH recognized the need to lobby the government of Canada to amend the Dominion Housing Act to encourage renovation and housing starts. As individuals, they had little influence but collectively the voice of the industry could be heard.

 

On February 8, 1933 CIPH was officially incorporated. Ivan Leger of James Robertson Company was appointed the first President of the Institute. The nine founding members left a legacy of purpose and commitment that continues to this day.

 

 


 

View More Images 

Past Chairman of the Board (elected)



Membership Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal