|Renewing Your Company Membership|
Renewing your Company's membership to CIPH is easy and quick! You can renew online in just 3 simple steps:
If you're having any difficulty or need some assistance, try following along with the walk-through below:
1. Following the link in your membership dues renewal email, or by selecting "sign in" on the homepage, log into ciph.com using your company's master account
2. Once you are logged in, select "Renew Your Membership Now".
3. You will then be asked to edit your member profile. This is your company profile. Please ensure you review your information, and make any necessary updates.
4. Once your profile is complete you will need to save your changes.
5. Select the billing option that works best for you. You may select the credit card option to pay instantly and securely only, or opt for the "bill me" option to create an invoice. Submit your payment information.
6. Your membership is now complete and up to date! If you opted for the "bill me" option you can now view and print your invoice by following the steps below.
7. To view your invoice select "manage profile"
8. Choose the Invoicing, Payments & History section of your profile, and select the invoices icon.
9. View your invoice
10. Print your invoice for your records
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us directly by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (416-695-0447) and we'd be happy to help.
26/04/2017 » 27/04/2017
BC Region: Golf & AGM
Maritime Region: Business Meeting #1