To promote the responsible growth and prosperity of members: manufacturers, wholesaler distributors, manufacturers' agents and associates in the plumbing, heating, hydronics, industrial PVF, waterworks and water systems industry in Canada.
- To build a membership that represents the plumbing and heating industry, nationally and regionally.
- To grow our influence on government policies and on industry codes and standards in co-operation with our industry partners.
- To provide industry education and career training opportunities.
- To provide meaningful management information and industry statistics.
- To promote channel efficiencies by encouraging the use of proven technologies and techniques.
- To promote the image of the industry through public relations and networking.
- To encourage Canadian manufacturing of industry products for domestic and export markets.