Founded in Montreal in 1933, the CIPH is a not-for-profit trade association that is committed to providing members with the tools for success in today's competitive environment. More than 280 companies are members of this influential
Canadian industry association.
- Wholesaler distributors
- Master distributors
- Manufacturers' agents
- Allied companies who manufacture and distribute:
- Industrial PVF
- Other mechanical products
- CIPH wholesalers operate more than 700 warehouses and showrooms across Canada.
- Total industry sales exceed $7 billion annually
- CIPH members have more than 25,000 employees from coast to coast
- Active in 9 Regions Across Canada
To promote the responsible growth and prosperity of members: manufacturers, wholesaler distributors, manufacturers' agents and associates in the plumbing, heating, hydronics, industrial PVF, waterworks and water systems industry in Canada.
CIPH achieves its mission by setting measurable objectives and working hard to deliver value to members:
- Build a membership that represents the plumbing and heating industry, nationally and regionally.
- Grow our influence on government policies and on industry codes and standards in co-operation with our industry partners.
- Provide industry education and career training opportunities.
- Provide meaningful management information and industry statistics.
- Promote channel efficiencies by encouraging the use of proven technologies and techniques.
- Promote the image of the industry through public relations and networking.
- Encourage Canadian manufacturing of industry products for domestic and export markets.
Become a Member
Apply to be a member
Interested in becoming a CIPH member?
The National Voice of the Canadian Plumbing & Hydronic Heating Industry
Active in 9 Regions Across Canada
Industry Sales Exceed $6 Billion Dollars Annually
CIPH Wholesalers Operate Over 700 Warehouses & Showrooms Across Canada